The Friday Follow is hosted by Parajunkee.
Our feature this week is...
Rebecca from Confessions of a Page Turner
Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme,
give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1. My idea of a vacation is sitting under a tree and reading all day.
2. Blogging about books has become a dream job for this stay at home mom.
3. I suffer from CSMR Syndrome (Can't Sleep Must Read)
4. I've made the best of friends through mutual intrest in books.
5. Reading is my way of dealing with stress.
This week's question comes from Mina who blogs at Mina Burrows:
"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
That's a no brainer...
I would be in the Cassandra Palmer Series by Karen Chance!!!
1. It would be so much fun hanging out with Cassie.
2. She lives in a casino in Las Vegas, can you image the fun? Dante Rules!
3. I might get my own vampire.
4. I would get to meet just about every creature in lore, and visit mom on the weekends.